Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tips for an Information Security Analyst/Pentester career - An overview of the series


11/20/2021 Edit: Unfortunately, Peerlyst shut down in August, 2019. It was a great info sec community, where I met a lot of valuable professionals (some of which have become good friends, too), and it helped me land my job as a penetration tester. It was a good idea but it didn't work out financially. I hope some new websites will take from there one day.


My good buddy Claus Cramon Houmann with Peerlyst asked me to list all the posts I've published so far in this series.

I've published this post on Peerlyst first and then I thought it would be a good idea to do the same for my blog, as I republished the same posts on peerlyst.

This way, my readers can, if they like to, follow this series on both platforms.
Of course, I'll keep this list updated and add links to newer posts, as I keep publishing them.
I knew I had a bunch of things to say when I started this series of posts (that's what I decided to start a series, by the way) but I didn't expect I'd be on a roll like that, though my plate is always full with my work as a web app and mobile app penetration tester and my ongoing training for OSCP, Carbon Black and other software.
I want to thank each and every one of you for the invaluable , contribution and recognition I had from the community so far, which allowed me to constantly improve the of these posts.
They wouldn't be any good without this type of support I had from you guys, which kept me on my toes and forced me to constantly keep tabs on my work.

I owe you guys a lot for this.

The quality of these posts allowed me to find two jobs while writing this series, and lastly to land my dream job as a penetration tester with Polito, Inc.

These posts were the reason why my boss wanted to bring me in, and this shows hard work pays off. 
In the meantime, I kept growing and landed to a large corporation, Optiv, with a much wider set of client-facing responsibilities.
So, thank you and please keep spurring me the way you've done so far.
Tips for an Information Security Analyst/Pentester career posts published so far:
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...