Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tips for an Information Security Analyst/Pentester career - Ep. 68: From virtual lab to real world - How I became a penetration tester

June 3, 2019 Update: I've just moved up to Cyber Security Consultant, working full time as a web app pentester. 

It's official, I'm a professional penetration tester now!! 



I just started out a new position as a remote Cyber Security Engineer with Polito, Inc.

My dream finally came true!

I want to thank my employer and especially my President, Fred Mastrippolito, from the bottom of my heart for giving me this huge chance and believing in my skills.

I'll work hard to show I deserve it.

My OSCP exam is coming up in less than one month.

Time for a change finally.

This is only a starting point for me, though.

Now it comes the hard part: DELIVER. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.


MOTD: If you work hard and seed well, harvest time will come, sooner or later.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...