Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Looking for volunteering and learning opportunities

TO PENTESTING COMPANIES IN NORTHEAST OHIO:
I want to be a pentester more than anything. If you think my age is an issue, no one has my drive and determination. I'm willing to work for you even for free, studying for my OSCP. If that sounds good, tweet me or message me. I only ask for one chance, then feed me to the lions, If I fail.


TO NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS IN AKRON/CANTON AREA:
If you need someone to help you with network administration, system administration, virus removal, security policies and any other PC issues, I'll do it for free. It's a win-win for us both.To contact me, simply tweet me or message me.







CHECK OUT MY RESUME


Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...