Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Why changing name to my blog

I decided to change my blog name to The S@vvy_Geek Hacking & Pentesting Blog and to generally start rethinking it.

I started One Tip A Day Tech Blog in 2013 with the idea of creating a sort of journal providing daily technical tips to my readers, but I realized I can't keep up by now.

I don't like repeating what other people write, nor simply reporting news (sites like The Hacker News are way better than I could ever be at this, nor I'm so thrilled about it) and my interest in educational topics, though being still strong, has kinda decreased.


I've been involved with college first and now, after two graduations, with certifications and self-study.

By now, my inspiration comes and goes, I write only when something really hits me and I have to talk about it but it doesn't sadly happen that often anymore.

So, having a blog suggesting the idea of one tip a day is largely deceptive and I decided to let that name go. I simply can't do it.

I also took advantage of that to perform a restyling of my blog so that it would be more evocative of what I do and of my interests, i.e. information security and hacking.

I hope my (few) readers won't feel abandoned or down (really? Why should you?).

My voice will be always there when needed.

I'll keep writing but by now I'm much more information security-oriented and I'm focused on my career.

I'm trying to get back to my industry and that's my priority now.

I'll keep this project going but it will be an open-ended platform.

If you have feedback, I'll welcome it at any time.

To be clear, this is no farewell.

I'm not stopping writing, but I will do it only when it's really worth it.

There's too much digital crap out there already for me to add more to it.

I wish you all the best for any enterprise/project you're starting out or getting ready to start. Just do it!

Keep going and keep up the good work.

Ad maiora.

The S@vvy_Geek

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...