Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Goodbye, 2016!

I don't know why people feel the need to write something for the end of the year.

This has been a crazy year for myself and for the state of cyber security in this country and worldwide.

New attack techniques have been discovered and for the first time hackers interfered with democratic elections.

I normally hate celebrations and all the connected rhetoric but I'm graduating in cyber security next week and that seems me a perfect timing for what's going on.

Hopefully, I'm going to go back working in the field soon.

I don't know what I'm going to do or what specific role I'm going to play in this context.

I only know this is but the starting point for the career I want.

We'll see what happens.




Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...