Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Windows 10 Review - A clear sky after a storm, possible sprinkles. Part 1 (First impressions)


Microsoft has officially released Windows 10 on July 29.

Though I'm a Windows Insider, I upgraded my Windows 8.1 laptop by installing it right away, without waiting for Microsoft's notification.

For more details about my installation diary, check Windows 10 installation guide - A smooth DIY upgrade

First impressions

Windows 10 is much faster and reliable than Windows 8.1, or Windows 7.

The new Windows version works much smoother and faster and I have registered only a couple of freezes so far, surely way less than before. In fact, though I've backed up my previous configuration, I don't think I'll go back.

All my previous programs and files work the same way as before and so far I haven't experienced backwards compatibility issues, much to my (pleased) surprise.

  

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...