Get Apple iWork on older Macs for free (no piracy)
- Pages (equivalent to Word),
- Numbers (corresponding to Excel),
- KeyNote (equivalent to PowerPoint).
- You can legitimately download and install an iWork '09 30-day trial version from Softpedia. Make sure to click External Mirror 1.
- After installing the trial version, run any program in the iWork suite and choose Try. You'll be asked for an email address; use the one linked to your Apple ID.
- Quit the program you had previously opened.
- Wait for a couple of minutes and launch App Store.
- Under Updates tab, you'll be able to install the updates to the iWork Suite.
- After completing the operation, you'll have a functioning iWork full version, updated to the current release. Enjoy!!