Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

LinkedIn, can’t you see your updates in the homepage? Here’s why.


I have recently noticed that, whenever I posted an update on LinkedIn, it was never shown and my LinkedIn Homepage looked to be static.

After investigating and researching, I realized that LinkedIn has changed the way updates work.

In fact, the default setting (Top Updates) now shows you only the best updates selected for you by LinkedIn.

If you want to see the latest updates, you need to select "Recent Updates".

If you manually reload the page, the default setting switches back to "Top Updates",

I asked LinkedIn if there was a way to change default settings to "Recent Updates", but they replied that this functionality isn't available at the moment but they sent my suggestion on
  to our product team for consideration. When many of our members ask for the same improvement, they try their best to get it done. However, due to the number of suggestions they receive, they usually don't provide a timeline.
   

Well, at least the mystery's been solved!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...