Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Welcome

Welcome! I decided to start a new challenge. I strongly believe that sharing our know-how is important and that's why I decided to start this blog.

WHO I AM
 
My name's Mattia Campagnano and I'm an Italian and US national.

I can therefore offer a unique perspective to a potential employer, living thoroughly both Italian and US worlds and cultures.
After 12 years as a Desktop Support, I switched careers in 2015 to pursue my dream to work in Information Security.

I'm currently working as a Cyber Security Consultant with Polito, Inc. since October 2018, and I'm a professional web app pentester.

I've also been previously an Information Security Analyst with Binary Defense Systems, Inc. (founded by Dave Kennedy, one of the most credited hackers worldwide, author of Social Engineer Toolkit, contributor to Metasploit and other important infosec projects, whom I had the pleasure to meet in person and consider my mentor).

Before that, I've been a Desktop Support with the Italian Trade Agency for 12 years in Italy, supporting 22 internal users, and then a Help Desk Analyst with Diebold Nixdorf, Inc. in the U.S.


INDUSTRY CERTIFICATIONS:
CompTIA Security+, eJPT (eLearn Security Junior Penetration Tester), Carbon Black Defense Associate Analyst, CompTIA PenTest+, CompTIA CNVP ( Computer Network Vulnerability Assessment Professional), OSCP (pending)


EDUCATION:

-Associate of Applied Science in Cyber Security & Computer Forensics Technology (January 8, 2017)

-Associate of Applied Science in Computer Network Administration & Security Technology, UNIX/Linux Database Administration Major (May 21, 2017).

I graduated with the goal to specialize in hacking, offensive security and penetration testing but I'm also very intrigued by computer forensics.

I could recently make my dreams come true and start working as a professional pentester.

I'm learning more and more every day, from web app pentesting to mobile hacking, threat hunting, without losing sight of my blue teaming skills.


WHY A TECHNICAL BLOG

I'm a computer addict, I love writing about IT and helping people and I hope my professional experience can be useful.

In this blog, I'm going to give you tips concerning problems that I have personally dealt with in my career and those others may be experiencing, but I mostly deal with pentesting and hacking, offering tips coming from  my professional day to day experience.

Should I use somebody else's contributions,  I'll explicitly state so and give credit to their original authors.

Hope you'll enjoy!
                                                                                                    

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...